Holders of Travel Documents and or nationals of the following countries shall have their visa applications referred to the Director of Immigration Services, Nairobi for approval.
• North Korea
*The processing period varies from case to case. (Determined after receipt of complete application and supportive documentation for reason for travel)
- Referral fee of €10 (Non-Refundable) should be paid to Kenya Embassy Madrid. Submit your application as provided for under visa requirements with all the necessary attachments in addition to the referral fee
- Two (2) duly filled Visa Application forms
- Two (2) copies of Travel Document/ Passport (with validity of not less than 6 months)
- Two (2) copies of residence permit
- Two (2) passport size photos
- An invitation letter from the contact or reference person in Kenya with address and phone contact information
- If sent by mail, self-addressed envelope bearing stamps worth € 3.50, for eventual return of passport
- Non Refundable Application Fee: Payment should be made to the bank account of the Embassy of the Republic of Kenya in Spain.
Bank: La Caixa
Account holder: Embassy of the Republic of Kenya in Spain
Account No. : ES53 2100 9055 1807 0000 5786
- After approval, original passport with validity of not less than 6 months and Single entry visa fee.