The East Africa Visa allows travel between Kenya, Rwanda and Uganda with the same multiple entry visa. It is valid for 90 days.
Eligibility & Application
A foreigner who wants to visit simultaneously the Republic of Kenya, the Republic of Rwanda and the Republic of Uganda for Tourism is eligible to apply for the visa. The visa will be issued at any of the diplomatic representations of Kenya, Rwanda and Uganda, at the immigration offices of the respective countries or online where applicable.
Those beginning their trip in Kenya can apply through the consular section of any Kenya Mission abroad.
Holders of this visa shall not be permitted to work.
An East Africa Tourist Visa shall not be extended.
- One clear coloured passport size photo with white background recently taken without glasses, caps and scarf attached to the application form
- A complete filled application form
- Original passport with at least 6 months validity
- Visa application letter addressed to the issuing authority of the concerned country
- A copy of flight reservation to and from Kenya. Please note that trip itinerary will not be accepted
- The visa application fee is €75. Payment for manual applications only should be made to the bank account of the Embassy of the Republic of Kenya in Spain.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR EAST AFRICAN VISA APPLICANTS:
Kindly note that effective immediately payment for East African Visa applications only, should be made to this new Embassy of the Republic of Kenya in Spain Bank Account
Non-refundable fee of €75.00.
Bank: La Caixa
Account holder: Embassy of the Republic of Kenya
Account no: ES63 2100 9055 10 0701002770
Prepaid self-addressed return courier envelope. This applies only to those applicants who wish to send their applications by courier
Spanish nationals are welcome to apply for the visa at Kenya Embassy Madrid. Nationals from other countries should get in touch with the Embassy as there may be other requirements apart from those listed above.